Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find the submission requirements for cars/bikes?

Visit our Wildwood Race Entry page or our California Race Entry page. For build questions please email info@theraceofgentlemen.com

When can I submit a car/bike for TROG 2020?
The submission form will be open in January 2020.

When will I know if my car/bike is accepted?
The Oilers will start reviewing all the submissions by July 2020.

When is the next race?
Dates will be announced soon! 

Are you coming back to California?!
We sure hope so! Check out our most recent event page for Santa Barbara Drags! Keep up to date on Facebook , Instagram Twitter , or sign up for our Mailing List for the most recent announcements.

Where should I stay?
Wildwood is a small town full of kitchy motels. Any place in town will be close to all the action.

I want to camp! Where is the closest campsite?
Campsites are nearby in neighboring cities. A Google search will help you find the one that works best for you.

Where exactly is the Wildwood races located?
The event is on the beach at Schellenger Ave. 

Is the Saturday night party included with my ticket?
If you buy a weekend pass then the party on Saturday night is included at no extra charge. It is also included in the Saturday Day Pass.

Is the Night of the Troglodites included in my ticket?

No. The NOTT party is a partner group and entrance is $5.

What if it rains?
We race rain or shine! Sorry all tickets sales are final. No refunds for weather.

Are dogs allowed?
Dogs are allowed on the beach, but they must be on a leash. If your dog does not get along with other dogs or people then you may be asked to leave.

Can I bring a cooler, blanket, or beach chair?
You are welcome to bring your own beach chair or blanket. Coolers are NOT permitted. No outside alcohol is allowed in the event.

Can I buy a pit pass?
Due to safety requirements we can not sell pit passes for Wildwood.

Can I buy a day pass only?
Yes, day passes are available at the gate only for $35 per day.


If you are in need of special ADA requirements you may call 201-949-8764. They will only assist with ADA needs. They will not respond to TROG general questions.